Cleansing wipes are extremely convenient and are great to have on hand when wiping down surfaces. Making your own wipes is easy, fun, effective, and affordable. You probably already have everything you need in your home, so get going!
What you need:
1 roll premium paper towels
2 cups warm water
2 tablespoons doTERRA Fractionated coconut oil
3 drops doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
3 drops Lemon essential oil 1-2 tablespoons On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
An airtight storage container
1. Cut paper towel in half width-wise with a serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now, and half later.
2. Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
3. Pour the mixture over the paper towels and then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
4. Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove and discard the cardboard middle. Just pull the wipes from the center when you are ready to use.